Make a Donation
It's fast, easy, & secure!Donate Now!
Support Mental Health
Contributions are Important!
Contributions are an important part of our funding each year for providing quality care. We depend on people just like you to enable us to provide needed mental health services to many citizens of Cullman County. Last year we served more than 2800 clients - in all stages of life, from children to older adults. Remember, all cobtributions are tax deductable and donors of $250 or more are recognized as Mental Health Partners.
Here's how you can help
- Make a one time or monthly donation
- Get your friends and associates involved
- Participate in Operation HELP
- Donate now. It's fast, easy, & secure.
Become a Mental Health Partner
- Make a contribution of $250 or more
- Sponsor an Event
- All donations are tax deductable.
- Call Dianne at 734.4688 ext 123 for more information.